RelampIt Warranty & Return Policy
- All lamps are covered under warranty for 90 days from date of insertion, NOT from date of invoice. The 90-day warranty covers workmanship errors and defective product. The warranty does not cover lamps damaged by projector malfunction, i.e. cooling or power supply issues. Additionally, the warranty will not cover lamps damaged in shipping. Customer must make damage claims with the appropriate shipping courier.
- All lamps are covered under our 90 day warranty. If there is a problem, or if you are not satisfied, please call or e-mail us for a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. We cannot accept returns and will not process refunds or repairs without the original lamp and RMA number.
- NEW: All lamps returned for a refund will be charged a 15% restocking fee. Please confirm, in advance, that you need a lamp, and the problem is not a projector malfunction. Restocking fee does not apply to defective lamps, which are covered under our 90 day warranty.
- Ship all returns to:
120 Wilbur Place, Ste. C
Bohemia, NY 11716
Please make sure the RMA number is visible on the outside of the box.
- Please specify whether you would like an exchange, repair or refund.
- Any refund will be based on the value of the merchandise at the time of purchase.
- Shipping fees are not subject to refund.
- Refunds will be consistent with original method of payment.
- The shipping cost of any return remains the responsibility of the customer, unless other arrangements have been made directly with RelampIt.