RelampIt offers great benefits, paid time off and a friendly, casual atmosphere. Send us your resume today! email@example.com or call +1(631)244-0051 ext 100.
Marketing & Administrative Assistant
RelampIt is dynamic, growing company located in Bohemia, NY- ideally situated between Manhattan and Montauk and right down the road from a number of breweries and wineries! Our fantastic location is only overshadowed by our fresh and energetic RelampIt team. We are looking for the next RelampIt star to fill a need in our marketing and sales support departments.
The marketing administrative assistant will be required to:
- Assist Sales and Marketing Manager in coordinating various integrated communication, sales support and marketing activities.
- Coordinate travel.
- Organize sales and marketing files and materials.
- Develop, track and maintain sales proposals and collateral, newsletters, brochures, and other materials related to marketing.
- Execute a wide variety of marketing initiatives that involve direct mail, email broadcast campaigns, inbound calls, marketing trade shows and events, newsletters, media advertisements, promotions, and other marketing plans.
- Track campaigns, preparing performance analysis reports of post campaign success.
- Communicate marketing language and promotions to sales staff.
- Support sales and front office staff with various tasks as necessary.
- Back up reception, data entry and customer service.
- Assist in writing/ editing, tracking and delivery of press releases and articles.
Skills and Specifications
- Ability to operate under solid pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Must be organized and able to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook skills.
- Effective understanding of latest technologies (i.e. social media) and should identify how to apply them in marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good team player and should meet or exceed team goals.
- Confidence to bring ideas to management for the better of the company.
- Practice good judgment and acceptable business ethics.
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Should be able to deliver creative and innovative thoughts.
- Min. two year degree preferred.
|M-F 10am-5pm Eastern time